Thursday, October 9, 2008

So sleepy...

I don't know the last time I wrote, but we're back in school now, and have even passed midterm week!

Liftoff Guy has a Tuesday/Thursday schedule and I've got a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule, so we take turns with Liftoff Boy. LB is 16 weeks old today and is really getting the hang of this whole body thing. He can turn on one side, lift his head and shoulders up when he's on his stomach, and his head is totally steady when he sits. His eyes seems to be turning brown, and hair is starting to grow in more on his head. His eyebrows are getting darker. He smiles a LOT and laughs occasionally. Sometimes when he hears music he makes singing sounds. He can be exhausting, but he's such a sweet guy and so amazing.

But I have spent the whole day with him (he slept enough for me to be able to grade midterms, yay), and now I'm barely holding on. Zzzzzz....

No comments: